Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pats vs. Colts 11-18-12

I am not one to normally go to a football game but I am also not one to turn down an invitation to attend one. This past Sunday I had the opportunity to attend the New England Patriots versus the Indianapolis Colts.


I originally was thinking that I would try and get a bunch of action shots of the Pats doing well and the Colts messing up.



However, it turns out that the people in the stands are not only extremely entertaining but they also make fantastic subject matter for photographs. Without leaving my seat these are some of my favorite shots from the night.






For this particular game there was much celebration ...





... For a good reason.

I always try to have my camera with me to capture life but it sometimes can be difficult because of the size of the camera. With the increase in technology and phones people are very rarely without a camera. This last shot happened to be my favorite of the evening. I was able to capture someone else capturing their moment and it has an almost ironic aspect to it.


As always thank you for reading. I hope you keep your cameras with you and shoot well and shoot often.

No comments:

Post a Comment