Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More Moments With Maxwell

It has been a while since my last posting so here it goes.

My favorite little buddy is now over two months old and I have made it my own personal mission to document as much of his life as possible. In no particular order here are a collection of photos that I have compiled of his as of now.

While home My Little Buddy quickly showed that he has his daddy's sense of humor.

He also demonstrated his mommy's ability to sleep through just about anything at any time of day.


Of course babies are not exactly known for being super clean so there is of course bath time, followed by the few brief moments that he is allowed to go commando wrapped up in his towel or bath robe.



After all one has to look his best when hanging with friends ...



Especially if that friend is a cute little girl.


Over the past couple of months Little Buddy has met many new people and experienced many new things. It has been fun find out what he like and does not. As a few examples Little Buddy loves hanging out with his cousin and Auntie.


He like his uncle too, but I suspect its because he finally got to meet someone with less hair than himself.

Little Buddy did not however like it when mommy and daddy tried to get pictures of his footprints in the sand at the beach.



This whole experience has been amazing and wonderful for both my wife and I. As our Little Buddy grows and develops I get excited more and more every day as he discovers new aspects of life. Even the simplest things that we all take for granted amaze him. Feet for example, he just recently discovered that he can coordinate his feet!

To properly document this wonderful time in his life where he makes strides on a monthly scale I have been doing portraits of him in a chair with an over-sized necktie. At the one year mark I will be sure to share them all but for now as a thanks for reading here is a sample.


Thank you again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment