Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Love is in the Air

My baby sister is getting married! Her and her boyfriend have finally decided to tie the knot. So, as a good brother I offered my services to take some engagement photos. I am by no means a professional photographer but here is my attempt at portraiture. 

Besides, if someone is going to allow me to follow them around to be their own personal paparazzi for a day I would most certainly take that importunity. Capturing life as it happens is one of my favorite types of photos. 

So without further delay, here they are. I hope you enjoy them.






 Who doesn't look at a dam and say "I could climb that"



Just in case ...

Rocks actually enjoy being skipped more than humans enjoy skipping them.












There you have it, aren't they just a freaking adorable couple.

1 comment:

  1. They are fantastic! You did such a great job and captured them both perfectly!! So happy for them!

    ReplyDelete